You are probably very busy with cooking, baking and decorating, this holiday season. Still, I hope you have some time reserved for posting.
I think, the holiday season deserves more flexibility, so till the and of the year, you can post everything you consider decorative, related to Christmas, New year, and beauty.
Let us see your amazing Christmas decoration ideas, culinary art and wonderful but different traditions, throughout the world. I hope you agree with the idea. Of course, you can still post just flowers if you wish, it's your choice.
Do you want to try out a new cake? Here is the recipe!
Join Macro Flower Saturday and share your beautiful flowers with us!
First time visitors, please read:
- Mark your post as for MFS and link back in some way to this blog.
- Please take the link from bellow, not from the address bar because you mislead future visitors :
<a href="http://macroflower-saturday.blogspot.com">Macro Flower Saturday</a>
or you can use the installer (Add to sidebar button in my sidebar), for easy installation.
For more help, please go to the About page from main menu.
- Please don't link to your blog's main page, but to your MFS post!
- If your link is not on the list, something from the above requirements is incorrect or missing! Correct it and come back any time!
- Regular contributors have a link to their blogs' or websites' main page in my sidebar, on each post page.
Enjoy the holiday season!
Click here to see the MFS #40 list.