Most roses are long gone in December. The rose bushes of this one species are under snow for days now and they don't seam to suffer. I would say, they like is.
I took some photos on the first day of snow, this week and I repeated them after a few days.
Each second photo was taken two days later.
Click on the first photo and see the entire series enlarged.
See also some snowy chrysanthemums.
Join Macro Flower Saturday and share your beautiful flowers with us!
First time visitors, please read:
- Mark your post as for MFS and link back in some way to this blog.
- Please take the link from bellow, not from the address bar because you mislead future visitors :
<a href="http://macroflower-saturday.blogspot.com">Macro Flower Saturday</a>
or you can use the installer (Add to sidebar button in my sidebar), for easy installation.
For more help, please go to the About page from main menu.
- Please don't link to your blog's main page, but to your MFS post!
- If your link is not on the list, something from the above requirements is incorrect or missing! Correct it and come back any time!
- Regular contributors have a link to their blogs' or websites' main page in my sidebar, on each post page.
Enjoy the holiday season!
Next Saturday is Christmas Day. Remember, you can post anything you consider to be festive and in the holiday's spirit.
This list is closed. Click here to see the list.